sandra aka margarete ~ acknowledgeyourself@gmail.com
«What's He Building?



What's he building in there?

What the hell is he building

 

In there?

He has subscriptions to those

Magazines... He never waves when he goes by

He's hiding something from

the rest of us... He's all

to himself... I think I know

 

why... He took down the

tire swing from Peppertree

 

He has no children of his

Own you see... He has no dog

and he has no friends

and his lawn is dying... and

what about all those packages

he sends. What's he building in there?

with that hook light

on the stairs. What's he

building in there... I'll tell you one thing

He's not building a

playhouse for the children

what's he building

in there?

 

Now what's that sound

from under the door?

He's pounding nails into a

hardwood floor... and I swear to god I heard someone

moaning low... and I keep

seeing the blue light of a T.V. show...

He has a router

and a table saw... and you won't believe what Mr. Stitcha saw

There's poison underneath the sink

of course... But there's also

enough formaldehyde to choke

a horse... What's he building

in there. What's the hell is he

building in there? I heard he

has an ex-wife in some place

called Mayors Income, Tennessee

and he used to have a consulting business in Indonesia...

but what's he building in there?

What the hell is he building in there?

 

He has no friends

but he gets a lot of mail

I'll bet he spent a little time in jail...

I heard he was up on the roof last night

signaling with a flashlight

and what's that tune he's always whistling...

What's he building in there?

What's he building in there?

 

We have a right to know... »



Tom Waits, Mule Variations



Sem comentários: